Friday 6 January 2012

Dear Interested Reader....

When a child goes missing, after you've thought about where they might have gone, you invariably go back to where you last had them.

Two years ago this evening, my son was taken from me by the family courts. I had done nothing wrong - but my spiteful ex-wife decided to use force and lies to take my son from me.

I last played with my little boy right here, with Paddington Bear. He is now in Devon, miles up Brunel's railway line. I haven't seen him in over a year now - despite court orders for contact between us.

Every year, on this anniversary and on his birthday in July, my wife and I will come, to pray for a much loved, much missed little boy, and for an end to this torture.

If all else fails, maybe one day he will come looking, and find his Dad waiting for him here.

There are 3.8 million children, one in three, living without a father in this country. I am just one of those children's Dads. You can find out more about the life we lead by reading this blog, or tweeting @lovefromdaddy.

Thanks for your interest. God bless you.

Daddy

No comments: